BEST SHOTS CONTEST 2017:
From a unique view of the scene from atop the Ferris wheel to the best pic of a performance, to a great shot of an interesting moment in time – get creative, have fun and be ready to hit us with your best shots of #NightOnBroadway to be held Saturday Jan. 28, 2017! Click here to check out all the winning shots from the 2016’s contest! Thanks to everyone who entered – we love your work!
RULES & ELIGIBILITY
- Contest is for social media platform of Instagram.
- Entrant must follow Bringing Back Broadway. Entrant must tag and hashtag photos as follows, using both hashtags and both photo tags to ensure demonstrated intent to enter the entrant’s artwork into the contest: #NightOnBroadway #BestShotsContest2017 @BringingBackBroadway @cmjosehuizar. Entries not including the correct / all hashtags and social media handles are not eligible.
- Contest begins at the beginning of Night on Broadway, Saturday Jan. 28, 2017. Eligible photos must be taken during the 2017 Night on Broadway event. Entries must be posted no later than Tuesday Jan. 31, 2017 at 10pm PST. Entry “likes” will be tallied at or around that time and considered final at time of collection.
- Winners will be announced the week of February 20, 2017.
- Entry Categories (categories subject to change):
• Best shot of or from the Ferris wheel
• Best festival pic – capture the energy and action of the street festival
• Best crowd shot – indoor or outdoor
• Best Los Angeles Moment: an interesting person, action, or happening that makes #NightonBroadway uniquely Los Angeles
• Best theatre performance shot
• Best festival stage performance shot
• Best picture featuring neon lighting
• Best picture of fun in the Kids Zone
• Best picture highlighting Broadway’s iconic architecture in the context of Night on Broadway
• Art Spotlight – best shot of art as a central focus of Night on Broadway
Prizes will be awarded for:
• Fan Favorite (most likes)
• Production Team’s Choice
Prizes include love, recognition, show tickets, tours, dinners and more! Awarding of prizes is at the sole discretion of #NightOnBroadway.
Agreement / Disclaimer:
By entering a photograph into the 2017 Night on Broadway photo contest [“CONTEST”], each [“PHOTOGRAPHER”] agrees to allow their original photograph(s) of the 2017 Night on Broadway event to be used by and on behalf of Night on Broadway / Bringing Back Broadway / the City of Los Angeles [“PRODUCER”].
Photographer grants to Producer and its agents, representatives and consigns the free and unlimited right to use the photograph(s) submitted to the contest. Photograph(s) created by Photographer may be used with or without Photographer’s name and for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity / publication, documentation, illustration, advertising, printing and web content now and at any time in the future. It is understood Producer will provide photo credit with Photographer’s name or social media handle whenever reasonably feasible. Photographer agrees that as the originator of the creative property, Photographer retains all copyrights to the work created by Photographer. Use by the Producer does not constitute release of Photographer’s copyright or restrict Photographer’s ability to use Photographer’s copyrighted material for any purposes decided by Photographer.
Photographer agrees that all images provided to the Producer by Photographer are Photographer’s creations and Photographer has the sole and unfettered right to agree to allow their use as stated herein.